**** PTSA at St. Petersburg High****
Join the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) and help us support your students, staff and faculty. With your $10 membership fee for Parents/Teachers, and With a $5 membership fee for students, we can continue to serve the SPHS Community.
**** PTSA Calendar ****
All meetings are scheduled at 7:00 p.m. in the media center
Meeting date: May 14
**** PTSA Officers****
President – Britt Doughtie e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President – Open
“Looking for VP Volunteer to Lead PTSA Spring Fundraising”
Treasurer – Melissa Byers e-mail: email@example.com
Secretary – Cherie Doughtie e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PTSA Committees and Requested Assistance
· Membership – Attend SPHS functions to distribute membership forms; solicit new memberships among parents, teachers, and students.
· BEST – (Boosting Excellence at St. Pete High) Assist with mail-outs of solicitation letters; coordinate teacher requests.
· Hospitality – Assist with school functions by organizing volunteers, serving refreshments, callingparents for donations, greeting at thedoor.
· Grad Night – Assist with soliciting donations and prizes; planning; decorating; attending grad night party; clean-up.
· Teacher Appreciation – Organize, decorate and serve lunch to teachers and faculty at a luncheon held in may.
· Fund-raising – Assist with fund-raising activities to fund budgeted activities throughout the year.
· SAT and ACT Prep – Assist with advertising to students, serving snacks during test breaks, assist Princeton Review and Kaplan Review staff during practice tests.